An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton. Complete this form to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return shipment instructions.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused credit and the package returned to sender.
- Returnable items must be received by Associated Fuel Systems Inc. within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
- Returned product must be in new, resalable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals,etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 15%- 20% may be assessed.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost incurred to return products.
Some circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product shipped back with out original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product deemed not resalable by Associated Fuel Systems Inc. due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
Once the product is returned and inspected you will be issued a Store Credit or Exchange.
Shipments refused by you the customer and returned back to Associated Fuel Systems Inc. will carry an automatic 20% restocking fee deducted from the total credit owed.